How to Succeed at CFCP
- On time and ready / 5+ min late=20 burpees
- CHECK IN and Record Results – it does not have to be public
- Disconnect from your phone and connect to those around you.
- Listen to the coach
- Do not cheat yourself. Count your reps accurately. Use a whiteboard if needed.
- Hold the standards of each movement/lift to a high level
- Know when you need to scale (Be impressed by intensity not volume)
- Know what RX truly means
RX= Completing the WOD with no modifications or adjustments to the reps/ weight / movement /or the lift.
Care for the Equipment
- An empty barbell should not be dropped while changing plates
- Barbells with less than 25lb plates shoulder never be dropped during lifts/WODS
- Any blood, sweat or tears should be wiped off equipment after each use.
- Keep chalk in the bucket. No need to make a trail
Trust the Program / Process
- If you want to add extra work make sure it’s tailored towards YOUR goals.
- Don’t cherry pick WODS.
Protect the Space
- No children are allowed on the gym floor/equipment during the classes. The safety of the children and quality of the athletes’ training environment requires this arrangement.
Enjoy the Community!